- Who is Oh My Goodness! ?
- Can I select Arranged Pick-Up free delivery option for my baked goods order?
- What if my order consist of jerky or snack bars as well as baked goods? Can I select Arranged Pick Up option for delivery?
- What are the available days and time slots for delivery of baked goods?
- What if I need my Goodness on a Sunday or Monday or Tuesday?
- What is the notice required for an order of baked goods?
- What if I need to change the delivery date?
- Can I request to customise the baked goods?
- Does Oh my Goodness! operate from a licensed kitchen?
- Will I earn Snack Guru Dollars for my Baked Goods orders?
- How long can my baked orders keep?And how should I store them?
- Our friends, Oh My Goodness! is a homegrown e-bakery that specialises in making gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free food accessible to and affordable by all. And they’ve partnered with us to make their Goodness more easily available to you! And if you are a true Guru, you'd want to have your cake and eat it, too
- And like the good people of Toby's Estate, Croûte and Sarnies, we know you'd love the “moist, delicious & not unhealthy” goodness that’s now coming your way too!
Unfortunately, Arranged Pick Up is not an option available for Baked Goods. All baked goods must be delivered by courier for a nominal fee of $10
- As long as an order contains baked goods, a delivery by courier will be in order.
- The "Courier for Baked Goods" option will have to be selected as the Shipping method upon Checkout. So why not maximise your delivery fee by ordering as many Snack Guru goodies as possible?
- You'd be pleased to know that Snack Guru still provides free delivery for any non-baked goods orders of total value above $80
- Your Goodness can be delivered from Wednesday to Saturday
- From Wednesday to Friday, there are two available slots: 10am - 1pm (morning) or 3pm - 6pm (afternoon)
- On Saturday, only 1 delivery slot in the morning is available between 10am - 1pm
There are no deliveries from Sunday to Tuesday but don't worry, simply drop us a note on Facebook or write to us at email@example.com and we'd let you know if an exception can be made for delivery outside the available time slots just for you!
We require 48 hours’ notice. This is to allow us sufficient time to prepare your Goodness and schedule your delivery
Sure! We understand life happens :) Simply call Oh My Goodness! at +65 91 622 633 between 10am and 7pm on weekdays to let them know your preferred day / time slot.
However, we seek your understanding that for any rescheduling, it is unlikely that we will be able to bring the delivery forward if your change request is made less than 24 hours before your scheduled delivery.
At the moment, SnackGuru is bundling a selection of Oh My Goodness!’s ‘off-the-shelf’ products with our goodies If you’d like to include any messages for special occasions, however, do check out the “Happy Birthday” and “Love” cake toppers that you can purchase to accompany your Goodness! You can choose to include candles, too!
Of course! Oh My Goodness! operates from an NEA and AVA-licensed facility. It is important to Snack Guru that your Goodness is prepared in a properly licensed premise for our Gurus!
Yes! Your Baked Goods order qualifies for the Snack Guru rewards program. Every S$100 spent will earn you 100 Snack Guru Dollars which qualify for a $5 discount off the next purchase. Click on the Rewards tab and you will be able to exchange your points for a discount code.
Our baked range by Oh My Goodness! use only natural ingredients which means there are no stabilisers or preservatives in your goodness.
So given Singapore's climate, we do not recommend leaving your goodness out at room temperature for more than 2 days. Instead, Oh My Goodness! always recommends that you portion your goodness and freeze what you don't need until you're ready for more. The beauty of gluten-free baking is that your goodness will be exactly as it was when you received it, once you take it out of the freezer and let it come back to room temperature.
Of course, you can also store your goodness in the refrigerator for up to 4 days although do bear in mind that refrigeration tends to dry out baked goods in general.